RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In application of Article L.121-20 and following of the Consumer Code, the web user enjoys a period of 14 days from the receipt date of the order to exercise their right to withdrawal.
If the web user uses this right of withdrawal, return of the product must be made in the original packaging, in a reasonable condition, in other words, without excessive handling (no significant deterioration of the packaging) by at the most fourteen days following communication of his or her decision to withdraw and accompanied by all accessories and information and an indication of the invoice relating to the products.
A product which has deteriorated due to excessive handling (in particular, damaged, damaged and incomplete return, absence of labelling, etc.) will not be accepted. Costs of return shall be borne by Purchaser.
In the event of an exercise of the right to withdraw, in accordance with the withdrawal application attached in Schedule 1, the web user may request the reimbursement of the order, not including the costs of dispatch and return incurred. In the event of exchange, the web user is invited to re-order directly on the site and return the original item in order for IZIPIZI to proceed to the refund, processing times being faster and new shipping fees at the web user charge in both cases.
International orders - how do I return an item?
You have 14 days from the date of delivery of your order to send it back to IZIPIZI.com. The product must be returned in its original packaging and in perfect condition.
If you have a customer account on the site, this is the procedure to follow:
- 1) Go to the following link: "International Return Portal".
- 2) On the Portal, indicate your order number (e.g. GE0000000000FR) and the email address you used to place your order. (Be careful not to use spaces). Click on Next.
- 3) With each product, select the number of items you want to return, and the reason. Then click on Next.
- 4) Select the method for returning the package. Then click on Next.
- 5) Create your return slip.
- 6) You will receive a return label to stick on the parcel; the carriage costs for the return are paid by you.
- 7) Use the shipping company of your choice to return the package.