We are here for you.
The IZIPIZI guarantee
All products sold by IZIPIZI benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity established in articles L. 217 - 4 et seq. of the French consumer code, and the guarantee against hidden defects established in articles 1641 et seq. of the French civil code.
Under no circumstances can IZIPIZI be held responsible for:
- - Defects resulting from inappropriate, incorrect use or the misuse of the product by the Customer
- - Normal wear and tear and aging of the product
- - A lack of maitenance or care
- - Negligence or accidents
- - Alteration of the product by the Customer or a third party
- - Non-compliance with the products' instruction guides that ensures they are used correctly.
- - Any manipulation of IZIPIZI products by an unauthorised person (for example for the replacement of the lenses, hinges or other repaires)
Scratches on the lenses of IZIPIZI products, as well as any defect resulting from handling by a third party, are expressly excluded from the guarantees referred to above.
- - is independent of any guarantee provided by the seller and for which he/she carries sole responsibility
- - does not impact any purchaser rights against the seller, or any other compulsory legal rights the purchaser may have.
For purchases made on the www.izipizi.com website, the Customer will implement this guarantee by informing IZIPIZI of the lack of conformity or hidden defects via email by contacting our customer service team at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org by providing:
- - Your order reference which can be found in your order confirmation email
- - Photos allowing us to identify the problem